Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fantasy Rankings: Running Backs


This is the big one. RB is the most important position for almost all fantasy leagues. Who is going to be this year's LT? Who is going to be this year's DeAngelo Williams. One of those guys was taken as a first pick in most leagues, while the other was picked as a bench player. LT was sort of a let-down, while Williams had more fantasy points than any other RB last year.
It's tough, but fun!
Here's my list of RBs for 2009. As always, I made my list by looking at "expert" opinions, last year's point totals, and a little intuition. I'll list 36 since I'm sure I'll pick up at least 3 in my fantasy draft. Enjoy.

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Matt Forte
3. DeAngelo Williams
4. Michael Turner
5. Clinton Portis
6. Brian Westbrook
7. Maurice Jones-Drew
8. LaDainian Tomlinson
9. Brandon Jacobs
10. Steve Slaton
11. Steven Jackson
12. Chris Johnson
13. Marion Barber
14. Thomas Jones
15. Frank Gore
16. Ronnie Brown
17. Ryan Grant
18. Marshawn Lynch
19. Larry Johnson
20. Jonathan Stewart
21. LenDale White
22. Willie Parker
23. Kevin Smith
24. Le'Ron McClain
25. Tim Hightower
26. Reggie Bush
27. Joseph Addai
28. Derrick Ward
29. Sammy Morris
30. Felix Jones
31. Jerious Norwood
32. Knowshon Moreno
33. Jamal Lewis
34. Julius Jones
35. LeSean McCoy
36. Leon Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment