5. The Dirty Bird. What is that? Really? Okay, so they created a cute little “dance” once upon a time choreographed to the music of MC Hammer. Who will ever forget it? It's more like, who will ever forgive it?
4. Dome teams are soft! Let’s see, how many times has a team that plays their home games in a dome won the Super Bowl? Twice? To top it all off, that is just a terrible place to see an NFL game. The atmosphere is depressing.
3. Going to a game can be bad enough. Staying overnight could be like playing with your life. The city of Atlanta ranks 12th in murder in the United States. They also rank seventh overall in violent crime. I don’t know about you but if I’m going to see a game in Atlanta, I’m travelling in a large group surrounded by body guards.
2. Somebody please tell me what that thing is on Arthur Blank’s face! Here is the co-founder of Home Depot and he can’t afford a little Just for Men to at least make it dark enough to show up? Is he trying for a Rhett Butler thing? Maybe a centipede died on his lip. Whatever it is, he should shave it or call an exterminator.
1. Interesting statistic - Falcons’ fans ranked their team 119th out of 122 professional sports organizations. Only three teams were worse! How sad is that? Even their own fans hate them! Hey, I can jump on that bandwagon.
No need to even mention Michael Vick in the list. That one's too obvious.