Friday, July 31, 2009

Fantasy Rankings: Defensive Players


This will be the first year that my friends and I draft defensive players in our fantasy league. Points are given for interceptions, sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, safeties, TDs, and even tackles. Here is the list I'll be using: (BTW, I've only got 12 on the list because there are 12 people in our league, and I know I'll just take one defensive player at the draft this year)

1. Patrick Willis (SF) - LB
2. Jon Beason (Car) - LB
3. DeMarcus Ware (Dal) - LB
4. Barret Ruud (TB) - LB
5. Jonathan Vilma (NO) - LB
6. Lance Briggs (Chi) - LB
7. Eric Weddle (SD) - S
8. James Harrison (Pit) - LB
9. D'Qwell Jackson (Cle) - LB
10. Antoine Winfield (Min) - CB
11. Jerod Mayo (NE) - LB
12. Gibril Wilson (Mia) - S

Others in consideration were Kirk Morrison (Oak), Karlos Dansby (Ari), and London Fletcher (Was).

1 comment: